The Leatherman of team building
What is Escape Coaching
In Mysteeris Escape Coaching, your team plays an escape game and discusses the findings afterwards with our escape coach. The game offers the opportunity to observe the team’s performance in a light environment, without roles or ready-made models. Team members learn new things from each other and on their own, which enhances the team’s ability to communicate and work better together. In addition, playing is still fun!
Said about our games
Our team was in flames after this set. There were good insights and in-depth dialogue. This really works! Especially new members of our group felt the benefit. Therefore I can recommend escape coaching especially to companies where the teams are young.
Our entire workstation liked the mystery room! This is a great and different way to practice teamwork in an interesting environment. It was also a fun part of our Christmas party. The time flew and we felt a range of different emotions. It's really easy to get hooked!
Coaching was a sweet thing and served us well. There was teamwork, communications and a small competitive elements. We talked about the game for a long time after it.
ESCAPE IN A NUTSHEL
Before the game
- The Coach goes through a short survey of the team situation and needs via phone.
- Get ready for a game that requires:
- Creative problem solving
- Logical reasoning
- Before the game you will hear the rules of the game and the story of the room.
- The team plays a one-hour escape room game.
After the game
- After the game, there is a one-hour coaching session, which includes:
- Short self reflection
- A group discussion
- Feedback from the coach
- The coach sends a summary of the discussion to the team leader.
- What lessons and insights could the team apply to the everyday life?
- Whats next for the team?
ESCAPE COACHING INCLUDES
- Escape Room game for 3 to 6 people
- Feedback session and discussion led by the coach
- Healthy snack
- Short pre-screening via phone
- A summary of suggestions by email